Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 1: Oops

[ No picture today. :( ]

I forgot to blog on day one of BEDA.
(BEDA was created by Maureen Johnson)
My bad.
Gosh, I'm off to a bad start.
Nothing interesting happened this day anyway.
I just worked on a stats test and then went to class.
Yeah...

ANYWHO...
For those of you who do not know me and just randomly stumbled upon my blog, let me give you a little bit of information about me.

Name: Cierra
Age: 18
Birthday: October 8
School: Sophomore in college
Major: Pediatrics
Biggest pet peeve: Typos. (Please let me know if I have any!)

Favorite...
Color: Pink
Food: Pizza, duh!
Books: Harry Potter, all Sarah Dessen, all John Green.
Musician: Taylor Swift
Movie: Superbad
Activity: Dancing
Season: Spring
Animal: Panda
Channel: Discovery Health
TV Show: Gossip Girl
Make-up brand: Mac
Accessory: Hello Kitty necklace

This or that...
Dress or pants: Pants
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Contacts or glass: Contacts
Now or later: Later
Hair up or down: It depends on my mood...
Boys or girls: Boys. Less drama.
High school or college: COLLEGE!
He said or she said: Neither (:

If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to leave a comment. (:

Hot: 
Sleeping in until noon

Not:
Statistics tests
Messing up on day one

Currently reading: Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen

(written on day 2)

0 comments: