Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 3: A day of adventures

What does Cierra look like today?

Well, I'm about to go shopping. Then I'm going to a barbeque and then I'm going to hang out with some friends and play some games. I'll blog all about it when I get home. I just thought I'd get a picture up to tide you over until my return. (:
- 10:25 am

First stop: Mac Cosmetics
So, I went in knowing I wanted to get a Red Velvet shadestick from Mac's Sugarsweet collection.. well.. they were all sold out of the shadestick so I ended up looking around and it resulted in me buying more than I thought.

Final inventory:
- Stars N' Rockets (eyeshadow)
- Passionate (eyeshadow)
- Chrome Yellow (eyeshadow)
- Politely Pink (lipstick)
- Magenta (lip liner)
- 15 tray pallet

Second stop: Louis Vuitton
So, before you say anything to the effect of "damn, this girl is spoiled" I didn't buy anything. I found one purse I was absolutely in love with. Unfortunately, it came with a $1,800 price tag which, I'm sad to say, is extremely out of my price range. I can't tell you how often I wish I could just walk into a store and buy whatever I wanted without having to concern myself about prices. That day will never come.

Final inventory:
None

Third stop: Starbucks
Not a lot to say about my trip to Starbucks other than I got my usual: a venti, 4 pump classic, strawberry passion tea.
I added a sausage breakfast sandwich to my order. It was delicious. <3

Final inventory:
- Venti passion tea
- Sausage breakfast sandwich

Fourth stop: My secret store
So, I walked in, walked around and ended up bring about 20 items into the dressing room with me. I ended up buying 5. Gosh, I feel bad for the people who had to put them back. :(

Final inventory:
- 2 pairs of skinny jeans
- 2 pairs of ballet slipper shoes
- 3 spaghetti strap tops
- 1 short sleeve top reading "It's ok, I forgot your name too."

(If I'm not too lazy later I'll stick up a picture)

Final stop: Mac cosmetics
So, I ended up going to a different mall 30 minutes away to get my silly shadestick. They were in stock.. so I bought 2.

When I was going to pay, I fell in love with a green eyeshadow. I couldn't control myself so I bought it as well and just told myself I'll work it off this weekend. :P

Final inventory:
- 2 Red Velvet (shadestick)
- Bitter (eyeshadow)

Well, it looks like I have a date in about 30 minutes so off I go! Sorry if this blog was boring. :(
-4:43 pm

0 comments: